- Conservator Beheer B.V. (CoC number 24143961)
- Conservator S.I.O. B.V. (CoC number 24143962)
- Conservator Zuid B.V. (CoC number 23086565)
Who is the controller?
Conservator, located in Barendrecht (2992 LA), The Netherlands, at Bijdorp-oost 1, is the controller for the processing of personal data.
What are personal data?
Personal data are all data that can be used to identify a person. Examples are your name, address, telephone number and account number, but also photos and biometric data. We only process personal data insofar this is necessary for the proper fulfilment of our services. You provide these data to us yourself.
Processed personal data
We process personal data because you are a (potential) customer, (potential) supplier or other business partner of us, or because you have provided these data yourself.
You can find an overview of the data we process below:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Telephone number/Mobile number
- E-mail address
- Bank account number
- Other personal data you have provided to us by correspondence or telephone
For what purposes do we process personal data?
We use the listed personal data for the purposes listed below:
- Drawing up and sending, or requesting, a quotation or other information.
- Concluding and implementing agreements.
- Calling, writing or e-mailing you if this is necessary to carry out our services.
- Delivering goods and services to you.
- Informing you about (changes to) our services and products.
- Handling your payment.
- Improving our services and making corresponding analyses and reports about notices, questions and complaints.
- Answering questions, handling notices and complaints about out services.
- Sending newsletters, advertising or other publications.
- Fulfilling a legal obligation, such as data needed for our tax return.
How do we secure your data?
Because the security of personal data is very important, Conservator uses various appropriate technical and organisational measures to make sure the personal data cannot be misused or otherwise end up in the hands of the wrong person. If we share your personal data with other organisations, such as processors, we will make sure these organisations apply the same standards.
Existence of automated individual decision-making
Conservator does not make use of any automated individual decision-making as this is not necessary for our services.
Will your data be transferred outside the EU?
Conservator only processes personal data within the EU as a rule. Since the GDPR applies within the EU, this by default always ensure an adequate level of security.
Management of the website
The website www.conservatorgroup.com is managed by Conservator Beheer BV. Its contact details can be found on this website.
- Some data that arise from one or more visits to our website are kept permanently but anonymously. The data can never be traced back to a person or organisation.
- Conservator ensures an appropriate level of security of the stored data.
Cookies and similar technologies
- Conservator makes use of functional cookies to optimise the functionality of certain pages of the website. Cookies are small text files that are placed on the computer of the visitor by a website page.
- The visitor can determine how cookies are used. He or she can configure his browser to allow, reject or partially allow the use of functional cookies. In the last case, the browser can be configured to determine what websites may place functional cookies. This will be prohibited on all other websites in that case. This option is offered by the most widely used modern browsers.
- Cookies can always be removed from a computer using the browser.
- Conservator makes use of Analytics cookies to process the anonymised browsing behaviour of large numbers of visitors, not individuals, into graphs and patterns that help us improve our website and services.
- Besides the functional and analytical cookies placed by Conservator, our website also places third-party cookies. These so-called third-party cookies will be placed on a website if this site uses external plugins. Our website may contain third-party cookies placed by the social share buttons. You can use these buttons to share certain content with others by clicking the Twitter or Facebook icons, for example. Other third-party cookies may be placed by YouTube and Vimeo, the video players used on this site. These third-party cookies will be read if another site is visited.
Accessing, correcting or removing data
- The right to access: you have the right to see what personal data we process.
- The right of correction: you have the right to correct your personal data is there are incorrect.
- The right of limitation: you have the right to request the limitation of the processing while we determine whether your data can be corrected, while we determine the (un)lawfulness of the processing, while we determine whether data must be removed, or if you have objected against the processing.
- The right of data portability: we must transfer all personal data about you to yourself or another organisation of your choice. You can only exercise this right if the data are processed based on your permission or an agreement.
- The right of objection: you may object to our processing of data based on a legitimate interest, which will be followed by a consideration of interests. You will always have the right to object in case of direct marketing.
- The right of deletion: you have the right to request us to delete your personal data if we no longer need them for the purpose for which we received them. There are a number of exceptions to this, such as our obligation to retain certain data for the tax authorities, for example.
Providing personal data to third parties
Conservator will not provide any personal data to third parties, unless required to do so by law or unless the person whose personal data are being processed gives his or her permission for this. If Conservator makes use of external service providers for the performance of its duties, Conservator will require that these external service providers and/or processors comply with the legal framework on the protection of personal data to the same extent. We will conclude a processing agreement with the companies that process your data on our behalf.
Conservator will ensure an appropriate level of security of all personal data by taking suitable organisational measures and using modern technical IT facilities.
How long will we keep your data?
Considering the nature and limited scope of the processing, Conservator has elected not to appoint a Data Protection Officer/Privacy Officer, but has appointed a Privacy Contact instead. This role will be fulfilled by Mrs C. Karel, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting a complaint to the competent authority: Dutch Data Protection Authority
Conservator values satisfied customers and business partners. Even though we do everything we can to achieve this, you may not be satisfied. You can submit a complaint to the Dutch Personal Data Protection Authority about the security of personal data. You can do this at:
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions, complaints or comments, you can contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +31 88 655 80 00. You can also contact our Privacy Contact, Mrs D.V. Holtappel at firstname.lastname@example.org.